|Vital Volunteer’s Project
We are presently recruiting 20 new volunteers! Could it be you? A family member, friend or neighbour?
Please contact us if you’d like to know more!
Read Joanne’s story of her journey as a volunteer
What we look for in a volunteer
- A commitment to Daniel’s Den and identification with its mission statement, vision and values
- An ability to communicate with people effectively
- A desire to support families
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to accept responsibility and use initiative
- A willingness to be accountable
We have an induction programme for our volunteers. The dates for the next one will be Tuesday June 11th – 12noon-2.45pm @ St Michaels Church, Stonebridge NW10 8LB
Training opportunities do arise i.e. first aid, child protection etc.
You can volunteer on a weekly, monthly or one off basis.
If you would like to volunteer please contact us. You can pop along to a group near you and chat to the session leader or alternatively give us a call or send an email. All our volunteers are DBS checked.
A tentative list of roles that volunteers could do at Daniel’s Den –
This list is not exhaustive and can be added to!!